Aus Bildungsstreik 2009
The Gifts Of Healing And The Bible Passages To Help You Learn This Gift
With all the Adamic curse still in complete operation upon our earth, all of us might get some form of sickness or perhaps illness at any time. No one is completely safe as well as absolutely immune from all the different types of sicknesses that may attack anybody at anytime.
On the other hand, as born again Christians, we not only have the Holy Spirit literally residing inside us, yet we also have His 9 specific gifts are still offered to us nowadays. Here is the verse that will teach you that we still have 9 specific gifts offered to us today from the Lord:
'But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.' (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)
And notice that one such gifts is the gift of healing. What this means is that we can easily pray to the Lord to have an actual healing if we have got any kind of a sickness or illness.
If any of you have fallen with any type of serious illnesses, try going to the Lord through direct prayer and request Him to release His healing energy among His 9 gifts in to the portion of your entire body that needs the healing.
Below are some 7 additional good passages that will present us that people may pray for an actual recovery coming from the Lord if we truly need one:
1. 'Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray.' (James 5:13)
2. 'Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the Church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.' (James 5:14)
3. And it happened that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and dysentery. Paul went in to him and prayed, and he laid his hands on him and healed him.? (Acts 28:8)
4. 'The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.' (James 5:16)
5. 'Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.' (Hebrews 4:16)
6. 'Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.' (Matthew 7:7)
7. 'Yet you do not have because you do not ask.' (James 4:2)
Assuming God the Father had been healing people back in the Old Testament, and Jesus was curing people in the NT, then God will still continue to heal in this era, considering that the Bible lets us know that He isn't going to change and also that He's the same these days as He was yesterday.
So if you or perhaps anybody else you know needs any type of a healing coming from the Lord Lord, do not be scared to request and pray for a healing from Him. You'll have nothing to forfeit and everything to gain when God decides He is going to answer your prayer for a healing.
Ask, and you'll receive - either for yourself or even somebody else you may be praying for.
Written by Jenny, hope you like this post and here are 2 more that i have just currently read and liked insight for living and asking for forgiveness bible verses.